The Bus Operator will transport our customers through city and freeway traffic in a safe and prudent manner, in accordance with all city, county, state and federal laws, as well as company rules and policies. Care for our customers means assisting all persons in the bus driver’s care. Bus drivers operate on an assigned route transporting passengers to and from designated locations and stops, as well as related activities in a safe and timely manner.
Bus Driver Minimum Qualifications:
- You must have a valid CDL class B with passenger endorsement and no airbrake restriction
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Available to work a flexible schedule (including weekends and Holidays) since we are a 24/7 operation
- You will be required to submit to a criminal background check and DOT Physical
WE OFFER: • Competitive Pay • Life Insurance • Union Shop • Birthday Pay • Excellent Benefits • 401(k) • Holiday Pay • Safety Awards
At NYC Airporter, our most valued asset is our people. Our success depends on bus operators, ticket agents, dispatchers, supervisors, and everyone who represents our company. That’s why we take great care to attract, train and retains quality people – people who share our company’s passion for quality service, who want to make a positive contribution, and who are looking for a great place to work.
If you are interested in joining NYC Airporter, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NYC Airporter is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment.
The Customer Service Representative/Airport Ticketing Sales Agent is the first point of contact between Golden Touch Transportation and the customer. Airport Ticket Counter Agents are personable, proficient in English (oral and written), and good communicators. They are externally focused, helpful, and able to adapt to different customers’ personalities and demands. They must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Airport Ticket Agents must be professional in both appearance and etiquette, and able to stand for long periods of time when necessary.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a customer service atmosphere
- Customer service experience, including handling difficult customer situations Cash handling experience
- Ability to organize and administer several tasks simultaneously
- Microsoft Office Windows and general computer knowledge preferred, but not required
- Must be able to work flexible schedules
The Dispatcher will be required to provide impeccable customer service to our clients and passengers. They will schedule and dispatch operators and drivers, to service vehicles that carry passengers. Dispatchers keep records, logs, and schedules of the calls that they receive, they monitor and control the actions that they take. They maintain information on each call and then prepare a detailed report on all activities occurring during their shifts.
- High School diploma, or GED required
- Previous experience in the transportation Industry, as well as supervisory experience preferred
- General knowledge of the methods of operating two-way communications equipment and proper radio procedures
- Thorough knowledge of city street systems, peak traffic times and locations and effects of weather on street conditions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Valid Class B, passenger and airbrake endorsed Drivers License preferred
- You must be able to pass a drug test and a criminal background check